St Lawrence CE Primary School

Letters and standard forms

Administration of Medicines

If your child requires prescribed medication during the day on a regular basis (including children with asthma and children that have severe allergies requiring an epipen), you will need to contact Sue Lintott in the school office, to complete a Health Care Plan before the school can administer medicine to your child. The form that needs to be completed is below, so you can ensure that you bring the correct information with you.

If your child requires non-prescribed medicine (such as calpol etc) for a short period of time, please complete the forms below.  You must bring the completed forms and the medicine in to be checked and signed by Sue Lintott, in the school office.  If you are unable to come in, the school will not be able to administer medicine to your child.